Ram Gopal Varma Will Stop With Vangaveeti


                    Once again Ram Gopal Varma Was Senstation in Telugu film Industry, here is the news that he won't make a Telugu film after Vangaveeti Movie.  In the latest news, he has talked about what Vijayawada taught him, how he has made Vangaveeti, and what next.
                        
                   Although I was a Hyderabadi for a good part of my life, it was in Vijayawada that I really grew up.  In Vijayawada that I learnt about relations, analysis, making friendships, what love is, killings, etc.  After making a film like Raktha Charitra in the backdrop of Anantapur, Vangaveeti is my film.  The difference between these two films is the difference between revenge and range.  I learnt a lot when I studying at Siddhartha Engineering College. I don't think I can make a greater film than this in Telugu.  So, this will be my last film," RGV says.
                       
                     Be that as it may, Vangaveeti is definitely awaited a lot.  The film is set in the 1980s when there were no weapons and technology of the kind we have today, says RGV.  Vangaveeti Radha, Vangaveeti Ranga, Vangaveeti Ratna Kumari, Devineni Gandhi, Devineni Nehru, Dasari Narayana Rao, Rajiv Gandhi, Mudragadda Padmanabham, and NT Rama Rao (RGV emphasizes NTR's name for obvious reasons)
                      It has to be seen whether RGV will stick to the promise.or continue with his movies

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »